Friday, July 18, 2008

Meghans New Bunny




I forgot to tell everyone that meg got a bunny! We went down to Bakersfield to visit family and there were baby bunnies at the highschool Ag Farm, so We took one home! His name is Popple and we all love him! We didnt realize that bunnies have such fun personalities!

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

You always have the cutest pics..I love the beach ones too! miss you guys

beautifuldey said...

I'm up for the pictures...you know we'd have to do it in Bksfld though because we'd never get Marci to go anywhere! How about in August when we go for Emily's b-day? I'll talk to Marci tomorrow and maybe schedule an appointment.

{priscilla} said...

Hey there Linds! How have you been? We've been pretty busy these last couple of weeks. How is Meg? Yes, you guys need to come down and visit! We're home from now on since school is starting in like 2 weeks! Call me and come on over!