I really must have Horrible luck! The two times I have attempted to go to play group since we've moved no one has shown up! Meg is really getting attached to her church friends So I am now determined to go every week, surely we will have a sighting of friends at some point! haha!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




2 comments:
Oh, NO! Lindsey! I always worry that someone will show up on those few weeks when I don't go and be the only one there. I'm so sorry! I sent you an e-mail (at least I thought I did) that this week was going to be at the Orton's house. Third time is a charm, right? Don't give up on us yet.
I know I already responded to this one, but it reminded me to hurry up and get an e-mail out. We're going to Freedom Park in Hanford this week. Hope you'll come!
Post a Comment