With Great intentions we all Packed up and headed to the beach, unfortunately the weather Gods were not very considerate that day! We all froze, and the wind was wickedly strong! The kids seemed to have fun, but for us adults after the first 30 minutes after I took some of these pictures, we just huddled up in blankets. Poor Trevor had worked the whole night before and hadn't been to bed yet, so he slept in a tent we set up. Tim, the crazy one in the pack ran out and dived into the ocean and swam a couple of times! Those Montana people, you never know about them... lol we didn't last super long and packed up by 3pm. I think next time we will shoot for the mountains, we've had our fill of the beach!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




1 comments:
oh...I love the beach. Looks like you guys are keeping busy.
Post a Comment