Monday, October 26, 2009

Time Out For Women"








Most of you know about the "Time Out For Women" conferences, but for those of you who dont it's a fantastic conference for women that is super inspiring and faith building. This year the musical guests were Jenny Oaks Baker, and Hilary Weeks. They were both Awesome, and I got a picture with Hillary! (She is tiny and I look HUGE next to her!) I was able to go with one of my best friends and we had a blast! We stayed up ALL night in our hotel room- literally; we only got one and a half hours of sleep. There's something so special about friendships forged through the Savior. when you know that you both know the truth, and can lift each other up! I'm lucky to have a couple of these friends, even though only one was able to come to the conference. I was also able to get to know Molly Thomas better and she is great! Theres no way you could leave the conference without being filled. Women have a divine purpose, and have a strength that is unmatched. If you've never been to a Time out For Women conference give me a call and maybe we can get a big group to go next year!

0 comments: