Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Pictures of Meghan







We haven't had Meghan's picture taken for awhile So I wanted too take her in. Well, i lost my coupon to picture people, so I just took some pictures myself! I thought they turned out almost as good as taking her in, so here they are. these will be considered her 4 year old pictures

4 comments:

iversarah said...

Your pictures turned out great! She is getting big. Are you ready for her to start school next year?

Juli said...

These are adorable pictures! You did an awesome job! I would have thought a professional had don these!! Too cute!

Juli said...

Sorry. I really do know how to spell 'done'!!! :)

Fiagle Family said...

You so shouldnt go somewhere..they turned out awesome..I love the one with her legs crossed. TOO cute. Glad to hear you are handeling life and all the crazyness :)