I love being able to say that I'm a student! I love going to classes, and studying at the library. I love the lectures and learning things I didn't know. Why didn't I feel this way when I was 18? Who knows,... but at least now i can really appreciate the opportunity I have. I have to admit though, that I was a little jealous today when i found out my friend Anna is having twins! crazy, but really cool. We love LOVE our new ward. There is so many great people and I already have a good group of people for game night. Meghan loves her new teacher, and is now in the CTR 5 class! I cant believe how fast our little one has grown. Today she was coloring and said that she drew a E-mail for her Aunt Becky, and that she loves her Aunt Becky very much. Yesterday she said that she really wants to go to Aunt Becky's because she has a pool! so I scanned the picture and e-mailed it for. meg always tells me she wants to check her e-mail, but she doesn't have one! Yesterday we watched the animated movie "Joseph king of dreams" A while later Meg started up a conversation by saying, "Mom, remember when you sold my brothers and sisters...." I said Meg first off, you don't have any brothers or sisters (besides her imaginary sister "Owl") and secondly, we don't sell people! That crazy girl, she comes up with stuff like that all the time!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




1 comments:
LOL! Sounds like everything is going great! The things that come out of Meghan's mouth make me laugh! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment