Friday, December 26, 2008

We wish you a merry Christmas




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Doug only took video of Meg opening her gifts but I did snap a picture afterwards of her in her English horse riding outfit! She loves it and thinks she's a real horse woman now! I have yet been able to visit with old friends here in Elk Grove because right when I was getting over pneumonia, I got a cold! Will this ever end? I've been sick for a month now! Doug and I found out that we are not going to have to work during school, so we are both taking 17 units. We haven't found out if Meg will get into the college preschool, so wish us luck on that. I am majoring in Social science, and Doug is majoring in Education (thats for our A.A.'s, they will probably be called something else when we go to sac. State, or UC Davis later on.

1 comments:

iversarah said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. Hope you guys are feeling better soon. You sound very busy! I miss you guys!