Saturday, December 20, 2008

just a quick update


we are now settled in Elk grove and are very happy! As soon as we moved up here, I got the flu, then Doug got the flu and I proceeded to get pnemonia! Besides that everything has run smoothly and has fallen into place perfectly! We got our financial aid info back and we got a grant so school will be paid for, for the spring and summer sessions, and we wont have to pay anything back! yeah! We took our assessment tests and will be in the same math and English class. We will talk with our counselor on Monday and register for our classes. meghan is doing well and loves hanging out with carey (my 14 year old sister) She thinks that she finnally has a sister! Hey, it works for us! We are excited about school but miss many of our friends, ecspecially the Foxes! (Kelly I will call you soon!) We love you all and hope you are doing well this holiday season!

3 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

Happy belated b day!! HOpe you are surviving all your new changes how exciting.

iversarah said...

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new place. I tried to email you! Happy Birthday!

Robinson6 said...

Where are you going school? The picture of Santa with your little one is so vintage, I love it. Give me a ring. And good luck.