Friday, May 23, 2008

My Little Diva




So Meg totally thinks that she has to be decked out to the nines to leave the house now. She cant step out the front door without her fuzzy vest, high heel shoes, a purse loaded with brushes and scarves and phones, a necklace around her neck (sometimes two) and a bracelet. Oh and Lets not forget the all important sunglasses! She sure doesn't get this from me! Most of the time I forget my purse, and I'm usually sporting a hat full of dirty hair, and NO make-up. Most of the time I think it's funny, but sometimes i just want to get out the door without waiting for little miss Diva to get ready. and did I mention that she normally needs some kind of fake pet to drag along with a collar and leash? I guess girls will be girls!

5 comments:

{priscilla} said...

That is too funny!

{priscilla} said...

That is too funny!

{priscilla} said...

it was so funny it showed it twice!

Fiagle Family said...

I can so relate. Mine always had to have the high heels...that would cause them to walk sooo slow! Hang in there...it should die down after a while..or when they cant find all the crap to put on!haha

Barb Yentes said...

cute! gillian doe's that a little but for some reason she is still into wearing caleb's clothes....mainly spider man stuff. oh brother. how is your business going?