Friday, May 23, 2008

meg and her "Grill"


I thought that this was pretty funny! She picked this out at the store and just had to have it! It doesnt fit in her mouth properly but you get the picture. My litta gangsta and her grill!

5 comments:

beautifuldey said...

okay, so I can't handle the grill...I once watched an episode of "girls next door", that horrible show about the playboy guy and his girlfriends. One of them got a grill and was so trashy that it just reminds me of that. But that really cracks me up about her needing to get all decked out before leaving the house. I guess it's normal for her age. Dress up is always fun!

{priscilla} said...

AWESOME! I love it! You MUST get one for you and doug and do a christmas card like that! ;)

Just The Three Of Us said...

Hi Lindsey! How are you? Meghan is so cute! I am definitely loving the "grill"!! She looks like a good combo of the two of you!! Thanks for the compliment on the pics...believe me...they are slim pickin's sometimes!! :)I hope to hear from you soon!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Hiya!! I didnt know you had a blog so Im glad you found me. Yeah we have a little girl on the way and I have a C-section scheduled on August 26th. Im still chickening out but I dont really have a choice anymore. I am excited mostly about having a girl and for Patrick to have a sister. We just knew that it was time and we knew we were right when it only took a week to try.

{priscilla} said...

The new Bishopric is.....Brett Taylor- Bishop, Ken Spencer- First Counselor and Bro. Chander- Second Counselor. Unga called it and he was right! How are things in good 'ol Lemmore?