Friday, October 19, 2007

Started my blog today! I thought that is must be a sign when one of my best friends Priscilla and my sister gave me an invite on the same day! So here we go! Doug, Meg and I live in Tulare, CA (a growing cow town south of Fresno) We have lived here for almost three years! We are finally getting our act together and paying of old bills and saving up money for a down payment on a home! Meghan just turned 3 and loves to pretend. Today she is dragging a knitted hat her grandma made her and asking everyone "isn't my horsey pretty?" I know, I know, some may think that's not the best thing to Bragg about, but we think its too cute! It takes talent to turn an innate pink and blue hat into a marvelous prancing horse!
Today is Friday which means Doug is working 13 hours today. I miss him but it makes the paycheck so much better! Doug and I both got new callings at church this month and are sad to leave our kids in nursery. Doug is the Elders Quorum Secretary, and I am the Primary Secretary. Are they trying to make us more organized or what??
"Regina's Mosscoratti" (My iggies registered name) just had 3 puppies 5 days ago, they are a lot of work and not the pretties smelling things in the world. We love them anyway and hope that they greatly contribute to our future homes down payment! that's all for now, I tend to get long winded bye all!

0 comments: