
We took a day trip to dillons and had a lot of fun! It feels like we haven't been to the ocean in forever (like 6 months!) Doug got totally fried, and couldn't hardly walk for days! We went up to bodega and had fish and chips. Meg had so much fun, she loves playing in the big waves and would get washed away if we didn't stay right with her. It was pretty overcast most of the day and chilly, but that how I like the beach to be, I'm a northern girl.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great family trip! I can't wait until Brad and I have a kid to take to the beach with us!
I now know how Doug looked with he legs sticking out from under the umbrella!! : ) No wondered he got burned!
Looks like you guys had fun! i love the beach!
PS. love the pic of you and your hubby at the temple!
She is growing up so quick! I love the pics...and the one with you guys going to school with your backpacks..too cute
Post a Comment