
Today we watched a great fire side for youth called "A Brand New Year" It was full of music and great talks. Everyone should watch it even if the don't have young adults in their home. At the end they asked the youth to open up their "For the Strength of Youth" book and pick 3 categories that they will work on this year. They also made them all promise to pray twice daily and read the scriptures for 5 minutes a day! I'm extending this challenge to EVERYONE! I picked out three things to work on this year from the for the strength of youth book and you should to. The three things I picked are
1. Education
2. Physical Health
3. Tithes and offerings
I challenge everyone who reads this to re post the three things that your going to work on this year so we can keep everyone motivated. If your not moving forward, then your moving backwards. There is no Standing still.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago




1 comments:
ditto! you always have such great insight into spiritual things. I love the new program too. we just finished a FHE and wrote contracts as reminders to read BofM every day, pray and be good examples. we take your challenge
Post a Comment