We've been planning this for a few weeks now, but really havent told anyone but family. Doug will soon be quiting his Job and we will BOTH be starting school in January! Im totally scared and excited and nervous! We've been known to have some crazy ideas, but this one I think Tops it. I also believe it's the best Idea we've had, and know thats it's worth the sacrifice. We got out of our lease early so we can save up some money for the upcoming year. We will be moving to Sacramento in December. Doug will stay at his parents house, and meg and I will be popping in and out of Tulare inbetween visiting family, so hopefully i will be able to see some of you soon, or at church on Sunday. we debated on just taking a few classes at a time and eventually getting our degrees, but after I talked to my sister (She's helped us out soooo much through all of this) We decided to just bite the bullet and do it. we should be able to qualify for grants next year and we should get financial aid this year, so here we go!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




2 comments:
What the heck happened to you guys moving back to tulare?! You two are so funny! So, will you be staying with your parents then? Good Luck with everything!
I am so excited for you guys!! That is so awesome. Scarry but so going to be fun. Good luck with everything keep us posted on your fun adventures :)
Post a Comment