
Hinkley was just born a few days ago with 4 very big Sisters! He was not even half the size of his sisters!
Hinkley was 3 oz when he was born, and now, 4 days later with me supplementing him, and him getting onto his mom here and there he is STILL 3 oz! My poor little boy wont grow! The good news is that he
hasn't lost any weight, and that he still has a good "suck" it's hard to get a puppy to survive when they get to weak to suck on the bottle or on mom. He is the smallest I.G. I have had I know he looks pretty ugly, but he's cute to me! I have had to feed him every 4 hours (even at night time!) Oh well, this kind of thing goes along with my business! Everybody wish him luck! He needs some!
1 comments:
Ok my gosh he is so tiny!! I cant believe it. Way cute though!!
Post a Comment