Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy New Year

I've really been neglecting my blog! We had a great Christmas and New Year and have been pretty boring! I've been busy with my dogs. I've had two litters back to back.! I have really enjoyed talking to people across the U.S. and selling them my beautiful I.G.'s. I've even talked to someone from Japan! I just purchased a new male from North Carolina, and Will start showing him when he is 6 months old. I've been busy designing my web page www.myBellaPooch.com, and working on opening a small dog boutique for Italian greyhounds! I finally paid off my stupid DMV fine, and can drive again!! YEah! After 3 years of investing into my greyhounds, I am finally seeing a profit! I'm very proud of that. Doug has been busy at work and in his church calling. Meghan is now a Sunbeam in Primary! Her first week didn't go so well. I have to sit up front because I'm in the presidency, and Meghan sits in the first row, she started crying because she wanted to sit up with me and I wouldn't let her, so she then proceeded to throwing her shoes at the chorister and kids standing up front and screaming while all of the other children reverently sing "I am a child of God" I had to take her out to her dad with her screaming all the way to the other side of the church building yelling "NOT MY DAD! DON'T TAKE ME TO MY DAD!!! She was very dramatic. Hopefully this Sunday will go a little smoother! I just love being a mom! haha Also after looking through all our holiday pictures I realized I've really slacked on doing Megs Hair! I promise to do her hair soon and take some nice pictures!

2 comments:

Barb Yentes said...

Lindsey. I went to your website. it is so cool. I'm really excited for you. i know you have been wanting to grow your business for a while now. congratulations! see you soon.
barbara

Fiagle Family said...

Hey You shouldnt worry./.have you seen my blog> you are not a slacker!! And dont worry about primary. She'll get it down soon. There were a few crying this week. Its just the fun of primary. Gotta love it