I'm very excited to say that I made my first dog collar this week! Hopefully I will be making lots of these in the future! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I used a real sewing machine and everything! It will take a few years to get my boutique up and running, but that's okay, I can be patient. It all about the journey right?
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago




3 comments:
You made it?!! That is awesome..you should make kid ones!!! HAHA No but really that is so cool that you sewed it on there. My sewing projects always end up crooked or missing a piece. Hope your weekend was great visiting familiy..you will be extremely missed in primary!!!!!
wow! i'm so impressed. i know you have been wanting to get this going for a while. good for you. i hear the dog breeding business is going well for you too. congratulations on everything. are you taking orders for collars yet? my sweet golden could use a real girly one. let me know.
We need a picture of the collar on one of your dogs so we can see what it looks like...did you do it by yourself or did Linda help?
Post a Comment