Friday, December 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

#1 I played the Cello for 5 years, and the Tuba yes,... the Tuba..... for 3 years. I hated the Cello, and loved the Tuba, go figure??

#2 My Favorite Place in the whole world is Dillon's beach! A small privately owned beach about an hour north of San Fransisco. It's very cold with lots of Sand dunes and I love my new beach friends Stacy and Leonore! Love you girls!

#3 I hate to shave my legs, and If I can get away with it, I only shave on Sunday mornings.... I guess God does come before Doug! haha

#4 I love the Santa Cruz Pier.... NOT the board walk, just the Pier! I love to walk down the stairs that only the locals know about and get really close to the big Sea lions! We named one Ralph.......

#5 my socks rarely match! I NEVER wear matching socks, I figure as long as they are close to the same color im good.....

#6 Im addicted to "Making Memories" for Meghan. Instead of just letting things be they way they are Im always thinking up these big elaborate things to do so Meg has all these Great "Memories" and Traditions! Our last Memory Maker at the tree farm was a total disaster! And anyway, can she really remember at the age of 3???

0 comments: