Saturday, November 17, 2007

Trip to Elk Grove

Meg and I took a nice trip up to Elk Grove to visit Grandma and Grandpa Worley! We drove up with My sister Becky and her two month old daughter Emily. Meg was able to Go to a airplane Museum at McClellan Air force Base! She loved all the big planes and was even able to sit in the cock pit of a big WWII airplane! At the End of the Week We drove up to Apple hill! the weather was overcast and chilly and with all the leaves changing and apples everywhere it really felt like Fall! Meghan got to eat apple doughnuts and ride a pony! It was a very fun week!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad that i missed you when you were here. I am glad you had a good trip. I will have to make sure the I see you next time you come. I really do feel horrible for not remembering that you were going to be in town.